Everyone uses mobile devices nowadays, 93% of Dutch people own a smartphone. Did you know that 86% of the time is spent on apps? And only 14% in browsers? So it's time to develop a mobile app! Have an app developed for Android or iOS? We are an experienced application developer and would like to get in touch to brainstorm together about your new app!
7 reasons why you need an app!
Why would you have an app developed? We give you a number of reasons why you should have an app made.
- 86% of the time on a mobile device is spent on apps, only 14% on browsing.
- You are always visible on the favorite device of your customer or employee.
- They are only 1 click away from your company.
- You can send push notifications to get the attention back on your app.
- You increase customer involvement, which usually results in more conversions.
- Apps are faster and have an even better user experience than mobile websites!
- It is an additional marketing channel that you have full control over yourself.
A few nice figures: In 2017, people spent about 2.3 hours a day on apps on their mobile device. In the Netherlands about 58% use an Android device and 40% an iOS device, the other operating systems are used by less than 0.5 percent of the Dutch.
What kind of mobile apps can be developed?
If you have a mobile app made, there are of course countless possibilities. A few ideas:
- App for staff: To ensure that staff are aware, in contact with each other (even though one is on the road and the other at the office), can report sick, look for processes, report ideas, keep track of your holiday balance, face book or perhaps a task list. Integration of social media, weather reports or perhaps information about an evacuation. Everything is possible!
- Webshop app: You can also pour your webshop into a mobile application to ensure that users have a better experience: faster, smoother and better optimized for their screen. The conversion of webshop apps is no less than 3 times higher than that of mobile websites!
- Event / congress app: Have an application developed to streamline the provision of information during your event or congress. Share the program, the map, send surveys and get in touch with your visitors immediately!
- Sales app: An application to support your sales staff. Promotional materials, videos, powerpoints, but also keeping appointments and whether or not a link with an external system such as Pipedrive.
It is of course also possible that you have a specific idea for an app that fits your product or service as we created for example for Target Investing, we are happy to think along with you.
Do you have an idea for an app and are you curious about the costs?Then contact us (Messenger, [email protected], 0320 - 280 327 or contact form, which you like!) And then we can see what we can do for each other.
What does a mobile app cost?
The costs of an app by an app developer can vary enormously, just like when building a website. A simple basic app without many features can start at a few thousand euros. If you want a more extensive app where, for example, users must be able to log in and data must be kept and there must be notifications, you will soon end up between € 10,000 and € 25,000.